Friday 11 May 2007

Underbelly

Guido Fawkes has a blog which attracts a disproportionate amount of attention because of its predictable 'shock value'. Like a car crash: you know you shouldn't but its difficult not to take a look.

Today's Caption Competition has a picture of Gordon Brown surrounded by children. Some nuggets from the comments Guido allowed on his blog:

"Aye! Those kiddy fiddlers really know how to live life to the full!"

"I'm having trouble controlling my **inflation**"

"Please Sir!Why were you so keen to sit on the school vaulting horse?"

"I'm not a paedo, I'm a normal man."

"Teacher : Now put your hands up if this was the man you saw outside the changing rooms."

"Gordo: "And I only came out for a copy of The Gay Times!"And from the look on his face, there are more hands going up than you might imagine."

"“If I surround myself with kids, not only will I get a nice felling in my pants, nobody can assassinate me!!!”"

And so on. Quite tedious. Tedious and repulsive. Bovver?

No comments: